Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Momma!

Good Morning. Today is my Mother's birthday! I just want to wish her a very Happy Birthday and say I love you.

I mailed her birthday card yesterday (yes a little late), but she will get it and that' s what matters. I used this lovely image from Wax Fruit Company.




I think my mother will love it.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Repeat Impressions - Card for a Woman You Love

Little Darlings - Flowers
The Pixie Cottage - For Mom or a Special Lady






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. really pretty card love the flower image thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet creation, Lawren! I love that the flower image takes up most of the card & that you added a minimal amount of embellishes. Keeps it CAS, but the colors & patterns make it stand OUT!

    I'd be thrilled if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com!

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete