Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flowers, flowers everywhere!

Good Morning. It's allergy season here in FL. The flowers are up, the trees have budded and I am a sneezing mess! I think I like my flowers on paper. LOL.

Today I share a birthday card with Big Flower from Sweet Stamping Treats. I printed the flower 3 times in different sizes so I could layer them together.


Reminder:
All digis are half off through the end of the month at Sweet Stamping Treats. So you have a few more days to stock up.



Take care.


Challenges entered:
Celebrate the Occasion - Birthday with Ribbon

Creative Card Crew - Ribbon
Scrapalicious USA - Flower Power
Pan Pastel - Add a Flower




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful and I love the paisley background paper, wonderful birthday card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday (must use ribbon) challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lawren so cute these flowers are gorgeous
    I am also in fl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I love how the flowers flow off the card. Thanks for joining our HB Challenge at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card- love the flowers! Thanks for playing at CTO this week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card I like the flower paper and the image very much.Thanks for joining in at PanPastel uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what beautiful colours, I love the flowers too. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card, love those floral images. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet. i like the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious USA!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there - what a great Project you made for this week's Ribbon Challenge.

    Make sure to visit the Creative Card Crew again to see who'll turn out as the winner!

    Good luck! Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!
    The flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Lawren I like your style and so I am following Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete