Monday, April 16, 2012

Embossing with Paper Pretties


Monday, Monday! It's Paper Pretties Monday and it's a wonderful day too. Today we have a new release and new challenge to share with you. This week we want to see some embossing (heat embossing or dry).

I used the new release, Mannie for my project.


Head over to the blog, link up and see what the other DT ladies have in store for you.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Catered Crop - Use Kraft paper

PollyCraft - Cute Critters
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes

The Kraft Journal - Use your Stash



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Hummmm. I thought I left a comment. I was visiting the Paper Pretty site again this evening and still love your interpretation and decided to visit your site again. Guess I've had too much vacation....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute! I love the pearls, paper and how about that belt you add. Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Lawren! I love your embossing!

    Thanks so much for joining us for the Cute Critters challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image Lawren. :-) Lots of great texture with the embossing. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete