Monday, March 5, 2012

Going Green with Paper Pretties

Good Morning all, it's Paper Pretties Monday. This week we are Going Green. Now that means different things to different people, so whatever that means to you; we want to see it. Be sure to include the color green on your project though.
I used the new release, Clover for my card. he looks so happy picking at the clovers.





Hop over to the Paper Pretties blog and link your Green projects.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Monochromatic





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable Card! This image is Great! I LOVE GREEN, so this card is right up my alley! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, totally adorable.Love the texture on his fur.Great card to go with him too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren, He is cute,cute,cute! Thank you for joining us at Love To Create Challenges.
    ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused again. I swear I thought I left a comment about this daring card because I think you coloring is AWESOME and I love the DP and sketch you chose. Wait a minute. I think I left a comment early on yesterday's post since this wasn't posted yet. OK...it's official .... I'm not totally crazy. Yup, it's my birthday tomorrow and another friend's birthday as well coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable sketch for this image. Perfect monochrome!, Lawren!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. I'm loving the image. Thank you for playing at Love To Create Challenge.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete