Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Rainbows to Share

Good Morning. I guess I am in the mood to see some rainbows and sunny skies. I've had a bit of bad news I've been wrestling with and I could use a pick me up. My team at work was told we are being released in April. Once again I find myself being downsized. It's time to change careers; I'm tired of being let go.

OK, so now you have the news onto today's card. I made this card last week for one of the challenges at the Outlawz. It was so fun to see it come together. We were to use a rainbow on our project and rather than go with an image which had a rainbow...I built my own.



Have to run. I have my first interview this morning and I am really nervous!

Take care.





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. aw, I love that sentiment! is it a stamp? and as for your job, don't worry, there's a reason for everything..something better is on it's way, and you'll be free to take it!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your rainbow idea. how creative!! hope your interview went great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lawren...love this idea and your work is beautiful!! And when 1 door closes a window opens :)

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete