Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've been scrapbooking again!

Somehow I got my scrapbook mojo back. When I sat down to play with this image I had no idea what I was going to make but then this layout came to me and I love how it turned out.

The image is from The Stamping Boutique,
Fairy Cynthia's Rainbow.


Close up:




I pulled out the sewing machine again for this one. I pleated the ribbon on the bottom all by myself. LOL! Little things make me happy.

Ok, off to get another project completed.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
OSAAT - Spring or Easter
Pan Pastel - Use a Ribbon
Allsorts - Your Choice
HIMCR - Spring






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful Layout, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scrapbook page and perfect for our challenge :o) thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck, hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO it's nice to see scrapbook page in our weekly challenge.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too...wonderful layout and hope you will share with us when you "fill-in the blanks".

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet.
    Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fantastic layout I love the pleated ribbon. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, thanks for sharing it with us at PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab layout Lawren with such sweet details!
    Thanks for entering our Free Choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with ribbon. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete