Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Late Again

I'm so sorry. I totally forgot my post this week for the Stamping Boutique's new challenge. This week we want to see some stitching on your card. That's right, pull out those sewing machines and let's get busy.

Usually I hand stitch on a card but for this one I did pull out the machine.


I used Birthday Bunny on my card. He is too cute and that is me after eating birthday cake. LOL!

Head over to the challenge blog and link up your stitched creations.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Card Makin' Mamas - Birthdays

Alphabet Challenges - Animal Antics
Scrapbookaholic by Abby –Birthday
2 Sisters - Stitching


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh so cute, I love the colours pink and green and the image is gorgeous, love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Lawren! I love that fun image and your beautiful colors!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie of an image! :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    Cheers,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining The Alphabet Challenge.

    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute card. You did a great job with it. Thank you for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenges.

    ReplyDelete