Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good Morning. Once again I am going through some images I have had colored for some time and finally doing something with them. At least I am trying to. LOL!

So today's card is from Whimsy Stamps and these little butterflies caught my attention some time back and finally I have a card to show!


The sentiment is from Netty's Cards. She has wonderful freebie's on her blog.


Take care.



Challenges entered:
Whimsy Stamps - Monochromatic

Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Lawren, your card is lovely!! I have been following you for a little while and I think you are awesome and this is why I have chosen you for an award, Congrats!! So come on over to my blog and pick it up!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren this is a lovely card,love the colours tones the papers are lovely too as is the punched boarder's.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Lawren I love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete