Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome to Paper Pretties Monday!

Hello, It's release day at Paper Pretties and have we got another cute one for you. It's so cold here in FL, I have to wear a coat. I know what you are thinking, so does everyone else, but FL is usually still warm around this time. LOL! I've gotten spoiled. The hot chocolate is plentiful in my house.

My sample for today is all about Hot chocolate with extra marshmallows. Take a look.

This image is called Marshmallow and can be found here.
This week our challenge is to use the theme of "Blue, White and Silver"! Just create any project that uses these three colors! Be sure to stop on over at the blog and link up for a chance to win 3 Paper Pretties Digis.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
The Squirrel and the Fox - Critters
For Fun - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. So glad you shared with us this week at For Fun. That is an adorable image. I really love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how fun and cute, love the sweet image and blue shades. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs Dora xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blues - so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! I love the color combo! Marshmallows are always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute card. love it

    thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope you join us next time too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I just a have total weakness for hot cocoa images. I never thought of using sequence like that. I should see what I have in my sewing stash. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm so glad you could join us at For Fun Challenges and I really hope you'll be able to join us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet image and the colours you've used work really well with it.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete