Saturday, January 28, 2012

Two of my Favorite Things

Hi Friends. It's been one of those weeks this week. I am losing time and here it is Saturday already! What happened to the week? But not complaining because I LOVE the weekends! LOL!

I have a card to share today using two of my favorite things. Well actually three of my favorites. The stamp is from Sweet Stamping Treats and it's called "Doggie Tote Stamp". Puppies and Purses are two of my favorite thing.


I did say 3 things though, the third favorite is the color blue. Blue is my favorite color.

Hope you are having a crafty weekend, enjoy.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Just Some Lines - It's a Dog's Life

Stamping with the Dragon - Anything Goes
The Stamp Man - Embellish it

One Stop Crafts - Stitching
Crafting for All Seasons - Blue and White




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Cute card! Great play on one of Paulette's stamps. I love that one!

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping with Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is this...perfect for our just some lines challenge thanks for sharing

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your card is adorable.
    Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how cute! Love the blues :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a cutie!

    Thankyou so much for sharing your project with us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    xoxoxox Carly

    (and Stamping with the Dragon ... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lawren,
    LOVE this card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines.
    Would love to see your work again!
    Love, Laura JSL DT

    ReplyDelete