Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Feeling kind of stir crazy

Hello. Today I am really appreciating my job. We are still out on winter break, so I have been working from home. I am about to lose my mind. I have cabin fever bad. Even though I hate going to work every day and pray to win the lottery...I now would love to leave the house. Just a couple more days and school opens back up! YAY!

Ok, but that's not what I wanted to share today. Today I have a decorated mini pizza box. I used an image from Robyn's Fetish.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
OSAAT- Use A Digi
Delicious Doodles-anything-goes
Pile it on-anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
IDIC - Anything Goes




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet is that kitty ? Lovely colouring on here Lawren. Thank you for playing at Delicious Doodles and I hope you can keep your sanity for a few more days :-D
    Ike xx
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely little image and a super project. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card! Love the image and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you, Lawren! Our winter break was later than usual this year, and I am so ready for the girls to go back -- LOL! Just a few more days -- we can both do it! :-) Your project is darling. Such a cute kitty image, and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable image and I love your background papers, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pizza box and the image is lovely :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT. Happy New Year & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lawren, your card is A DOR A BLE!! LOVE the colors! great L/O also :)
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. :)
    Susan G (DT)

    ReplyDelete