Monday, January 23, 2012

Challenge Monday with Heart Song Designs

Hey it's Monday and it's challenge time at Heart Song Designs. This week we want to see your projects using ribbon and/or Red and White. For my sample, I've managed to use both.


Head over to the Inspiration blog and see what the other DT ladies have created. They are beautiful. And when you are done being inspired join the challenge.

Take care.


Challenge entered:
Hooked on Crafts - Something Bright
The Pink Elephant - Photo Inspiration




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lawren! I like the little white frame and pearls with the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card Lawren! great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I just love your card Lawren. So bright and cheery. Thank you for joining us at HOC.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lawren, such a cute card and I love the embellishments. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete