Monday, January 30, 2012

Brads and Buttons, Oh My!

Hello. It's challenge day at Heart Song Designs. We want to see you use your brads and/or Buttons this week.

For my project I used the cute little image named Owl Love.


This was a great little challenge because I finally got to use some of old stash. I'm such a hoarder. LOL! My buttons are so old, I cant even tell you when I got them.

Head over to the challenge blog and show us your brads and buttons.

Take care.






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Darling card Lawren!! Love the colors and sweet embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! Love the owl! I like his heart shaped belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE!!! That little owl is just precious, and all the little embellies you added are perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete