Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrapping up the Holidays

I wish I were wrapping up the holidays. I'm still busy this week and about to get busier. I haven't wrapped a thing yet and I still need to make photo card holders for the annual Christmas picture.

I wanted to share a gift bag I did this week for The Stamping Boutique. I hope you are a follower at the blog because this past Wednesday all the Smoochies were on sale for just a dollar! If you haven't seen the new line called Smoochies, look here.

Anyway, my project does not use a Smoochie but an adorable snowman. This was a gift for my daughter's teacher.
Link

Ok, off to finish some other things.

Take care.


Challenge entered:
OCL - Handmade Holiday

Crafting for all Seasons - Christmas
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute gift bag. Love this fun snowman image from the Journal. Have a Happy Holiday.
    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Lawren!
    Thank you for sharing with us at CFAS!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren this is a brilliant fun bag I LOVE it :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous giftbag. Thanks for playing in our christmas bumper challenge over at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete