Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favorite Projects of 2011

Happy New Year to all my wonderful blogland friends. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you and your visits to my little world in cyberspace. You are all such a blessing to me and really inspire me to do more.

2011 is almost over and wow, did it go quickly. I blinked and it flew past me. I wanted to re-share some of my favorite projects for 2011.


Image by A Day For Daisies

Image by Fresh Brewed Designs

Image by InStyle Stamps

Image by Robert Jackson

Image by The Stamping Boutique

Image by Tiffany Doodles

Sentiment Image by TLC Creations

I wish I could really add all of my favorites here, but I would be re-posting my entire blog for the year.

May You all have a wonderfully blessed New Year. Be careful, Be Blessed and Behave! LOL! I look forward to another wonderful year with you, my friend.

Take Care.




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are some beautiful creations Lawren. TFS.

    ReplyDelete