Thursday, December 8, 2011

Long week...Busy week

Hello. It's been one of those weeks and it's not over yet. The Girl is going camping for the first time with her girl scout troop. On top of all the craziness, now I am a nervous wreck because I am not going. Me sleep outdoors? NO WAY! Just pray I don't go get her early.

Anyway, today I am sharing a card with a Stamping Boutique image. I love this little image, but I couldn't settle on a sentiment.


This is so my daughter. She used to push her baby in the stroller everywhere! I always get reminiscent around her birthday. Her birthday was last week so alot of things are taking me back to when she was younger. I hope I am not the only parent like that. LOL.

Take care.




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. Lawren... I'm so sorry I haven't been by to say Hi in a while, but this card is one of my favorites! I love the simple little punched edge at the top... perfect little touch that makes it "just right!"
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete