Sunday, December 11, 2011

I survived!

Good evening everyone! Well I survived the weekend without my daughter, but I have to admit I was lonely. She on the other hand had a great time camping with her troop and sleeping outdoors. I'm glad they had good weather for the camp out.

I got a lot done this weekend, including some sewing projects for Christmas. They're not finished yet so I'll have to wait on the pictures. Today's project share was created for the greeting card challenge at the Outlawz. The challenge was to make Tall Cards. I think I did pretty good. But this challenge worked my creativity. How do you fill such a tall skinny space?

My image is from Deedee's Creations (now closed). I love her work.

I have a couple more projects to share from the weekend but I think I'll wait for another day.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Corrosive Challenge - Anything BUT Christmas

CI Paints - Inspired by Non-traditional Christmas Colors
OSAAT - Use a Digi
Totally Paper Crafts -
Anything BUT Christmas


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Lawren, this is delightful!!! Love that fun paper and your cute image! Wonderful coloring and great bow! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge and good luck with the design team call! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the shape and colors of this creation. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete