Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I love Presents!

I love presents, don't you? It's awesome when someone knows you well enough to get you something you will love! I love all crafty goodness. LOL! Which of us doesn't?

Anyway, I wanted to share a card today with one of the new release images from Sweet Stamping Treats. This image is called "Gifts on Display".

Be sure to stop by the blog and see what other lovely projects the DT has made.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Creative Card Crew - Tis the Season

Crafty Boots - Christmas




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Ccc xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the excitement of the past week or so has put me well behind, sorry. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and I would like to wish you and your family a very happy New Year.

    Thank you for entering this Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete