Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy day after Christmas!

Has everyone recovered yet from Christmas. I have to admit, I got in the bed so early Christmas night. Playing Santa and getting everything ready and cooking is exhausting! But we had a lovely day. I had a wonderful birthday and the girl was over the moon with her presents.

Just stopping in today to share a wonderful card with a beautiful angel from Sweet Stamping Treats. I loved this little image and of course TLC Creations had the perfect sentiment to compliment it.



Freebie alert - Sweet Stamping Treats has a freebie on the blog for New Years. Go check it out and leave the DT some love too.

Take care.

Challenge entered:
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with a Sentiment

My Time Made Easy - Color Challenge
Cupcake Inspiration - Color Challenge



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a super day!! Happy belated b/day too,lol, enjoy the rest of the day......:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how preparing for this one holiday seems to wear us out! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this image...lovely colors very pretty card...thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lawren! I love the ribbon and bow with the charm. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little image. I like the added snowflake and bling. Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette this week. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love angels and this is so adorable...great sentiment too! So glad you joined us over at the Pretty Palette challenge! Hope to see you there again!

    ReplyDelete