Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus & Happy Birthday to Me!

I wanted to take a moment and acknowledge the reason for the season. Happy Birthday to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

Happy Birthday to me too! It's my birthday today, aren't I lucky to share such a wonderful day?! I think I am.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and safe holiday season.

I leave you with some gift tags my 9 yr old DD made for some presents. She used Whimsie Doodles images to create her tags.



Take care.


Challenges entered:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Tag You're It



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lawren! Wishing you an awesome day!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lawren, I hope you had a wonderful day. Hugs Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting over here to say happy birthday..sorry it's late! Hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy Birthday, Lawren!! The tags are a great (pass on the compliment for me!) I hope you have a fantastic year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Cee! I just had to get a closer look at your tags. They are ADORABLE! You did a fantastic job creating them! I especially love the reindeer--he's so SILLY!!

    Happy Birthday to your momma, Lawren! Thank you for playing with us at CCCC!

    hugggggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable tags! Great colors and images! Thanx for joining us at CC&CC. I hope you had a very happy birthday! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete