Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas is coming - are you ready?!!

It's December already! Are you as shocked as I am? It seems this year flew by and now I enter the crazy part of the year.

It's a new release at Sweet Stamping Treats too. Just in time to help finish off those last minute Christmas projects (because I know you're all finished already, right?!!!)

I made this little gift tag using the new image called Reindeer Forest.

Here is a close up of the snow:



You can check out all of the new releases on the Sweet Stamping Treats blog. They're in the left sidebar.

The Girl's birthday is tomorrow and I still need to make her card. Take care.

Challenge entered:
Crafty Sprouts - Tag It





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Just darling. Love that reindeer. I also saw you won the $15 at Doodle Pantry. ...congratulations. gosh...some day I hope I win...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren this is so pretty! Great job girl! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Crafty Sprouts. Good luck
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty tag! love the little reindeer!! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete