Thursday, November 17, 2011

Talk about a rough week...

Murphy's Law has struck again and right before Christmas no less. My computer crashed this week after picking up a nasty nasty virus and you won't believe where I got the virus from...Miriam-Webster dictionary on-line. All I was doing was looking up some vacabulary words, can you believe that?

So I write this post from my very early Christmas/Birthday present. LOL! Happy Birthday to me.

Anyway, I have been out of commission this week so I have a few projects to share. My first project is from the Stamping Boutique. I love this little holly image. It's hard to see in the photo but there is plenty of sparkle and shine going on here.

I am so glad to back in commission. You don't realize how dependant on electronics you are until one of them dies on you.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
CCEE - 2 punches or 2 die cuts
Crimbo Crackers - Make it Sparkle (Must be Christmas)
Creatalicious - Christmas and Sparkle


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Lawren, I'm glad you're back in business. Sorry to hear about your virus.
    Your card is beautiful. I love how you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you are back and up and running! Love the image too and you have done a wonderful job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren, Good to see you back up and running! Love your coloring and all the sparkle! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren,
    I found you on Outlawz, I love your blog and your cards are beautiful! I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty holiday card! Thank you for joining the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete