Monday, November 21, 2011

Paper Pretties New Release and Challenge

Good Morning. It's new release day at Paper Pretties. Today's release is all about birthdays and celebrations.

For my project I chose the newly released image called "Pretty Present". The new challenge starting today is Black, Gold and Bling. This image really made this special.



I don't know if you can see it really well but the bow is slightly sparkly too.

Well I hope you will join us in the challenge. These colors really looked nice together. I think I'll make a Christmas card in this color. Head over to the challenge blog to link up your projects.

2 comments:

  1. amazing how black and gold and bling come together to make beautiful cards. And, you made two cards with the image this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete