Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Sunday!

I know, it's late in the day to be wishing you all a happy Sunday....but better late than never. I was busy today. I am trying to help my daughter clean her room so that there will be a Christmas in our house. If the room isn't clean by Christmas, well the holiday is canceled.

Anyway, onto this weekend's craftiness. Yes I found some time to get some things done too. I completed another holiday gift tag. The image is from Pink Cat Studios. The whole thing is made up of scraps. Tags are a great way to get those scraps used up. I used flocking on the hat and pom poms. It doesn't show well in photos.



Take care.


Challenge entered:
Scrappy Frogs - Use Kraft Cardstock

Paper Sundaes - Digital Image







Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


No comments:

Post a Comment