Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Holidays

I have really been on a holiday card making kick. Now I want to see if I'm really going to get them in the mail this year. LOL! I am lazy about going to the post office, I admit it.

This week the Paper Pretties DT had a chance to swap with the Bugaboo DT. We all made samples to announce the new Bugaboo challenge this week. This week the challenge is to use Black, Silver and Bling. Of course I got my messages crossed and did Gold, Black and bling. I think this still came out kind of nice and I got to use my sparkly gold ribbon.

The sentiment is from TLC Creations, the image is from Bugaboo.

Take Care.

Challenge entered:
Digital Tuesday - Sparkle and Shine

2 Sisters - Holiday
Hiding in My Craft Room - Holiday

Stamping with the Dragon - Anything Goes Christmas
Shopping Our Stash - Christmas




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I'm glad to read I'm not the only one lazy about actually sending the cards out! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I had no idea this was a Bugaboo image...oh my...silly me...after seeing your cute card I am going to have to put this on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute & I love the embossing! This is one of may favourite embossing folders! Thank you for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Lawren! Embossing in white card stock is my favorite…so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the layout you used for this card Lawren! =) So great to have the Paper Pretties team playin' along with the Bugaboo team!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun for one team to get to swap with the other! Your card is very striking with the bits of gold. I especially like the gold snowflake -- very creative!

    ReplyDelete