Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Handmade Holiday

We all know the economy is not great this year. So I have decided to make my holiday gifts this year. This isn't new for me though, I do this a lot. It really helps with not going into financial ruin for the holidays.

This week Sweet Stamping Treats is issuing a sketch challenge. Here is the one I chose (there's two to choose from):

And here is my project to inspire you.


I used the new release named "Sally". She is cutie and had that curly hair like my niece, Kyra. So this frame is part 2 of my Mom's Christmas gift. Kyra and Xavier are brother and sister, you can check out his frame here.

I hope you will join us for the sketch challenge.

Take Care.



Challenge entered:
My Mum's craft Shop - Sugar and Spice

Stampavie and More - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. Lawren very cute card! love how your colored the girl...
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frame what a great idea and the colors are awesome.
    Big Blog hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    PS-I have blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - the card is great too!
    Thanks for joining us at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete