Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gingerbread Hugs

Ok, for me the holiday season is really about to kick in. My daughter's birthday this week kick starts the festivities and I really need to kick it in gear. It's about to get crazy around here.

Today's card uses an image from The Stamping Boutique. This little gingerbread man reminds me of holiday baking.



The sentiment is from Digital Delights and it was perfect for this little image. I also was excited to finally get to use my gingerbread man printed ribbon. Do you know how old that is?

Nontraditional colors for Christmas is my thing, I guess you could say. When Christmas day is your birthday, red and green is the last thing you want to see everywhere.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Gingerloft - Christmas and Winter

Shopping Our Stash - Christmas
Di's Digi Downloads - Fall Colors
Jingle Bells - Candy Kisses





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

  1. oooooooh! YES! that is the *perfect* sentiment and possible the most ♥FAB♥ ribbon ever!!! gorgeous use of non-traditional colors, as well, just goes to show you don't HAVE to be red & green to be totally festive!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card, Lawren! I might like this one even better than your jingle bells card with the lovely embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! Love that gingerbread. Thank you for joining Di's DigiDesigns Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those great colors ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lawren, this little ginger bread is too cute!
    BTW, you were one of the Wish List winners in my giveaway. Please pop over to my blog and email me to receive the images.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Autumn coloured card, I can almost taste the gingerbread man! Thanks for joining us at Digi Designs Challenge, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly scrumptious card, Lawren! That has to be one of the cutest gingies I've ever seen, and I really like the colors you used. Even not having a Christmas birthday, I think it's fun to use something other than red and green. Praying you and your daughter have a wonderful month of birthdays and holidays together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Gingerloft, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning the Jingle Belles Challenge! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete