Sunday, November 6, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas

This is why my Christmas cards are always late. I spend all my time making the gifts, I forget about the cards. LOL! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The Stamping Boutique has a new line called Smoochies. They are the most adorable little characters. Want to check them out, go here. Well, Baby Boy Smoochie looks just like my nephew! So I created this cute little frame for my Mom for Christmas. She's going to love it and I enjoyed seeing this come together.

Up close Smoochie



Isn't he adorable? I think so. Go check out the new line, it's awesome! There's even a Christmas elf Smoochie.

Take Care.


Challenges entered:
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

The Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Use a Digi

Paper Sundaes - Rectangle
PCJ - Use a Digi

Crafting When We Can - Anything But a Card

Cardmakin' Mamas - Cut it out
The Squirrel and the Fox - Hats or flowers



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren, This really is adorable, so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely digi but I prefer the real one! lol He's a little beauty. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Ribbon Carousel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute x
    Thanks for playing along with us at paper crafting journey and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawren
    A gorgeous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ and CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, X CAROL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's fantastic that you make your gifts, and if it means your cards don't get done, oh well. This is such a darling frame, and you're right, that little guy looks so much like your nephew. Your mom is going to love this! Another great gift idea for me to file. Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and that image is so cute to match up with the photo of your nephew. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful, love all your creations, great artwork. Thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lawren :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete