Monday, November 7, 2011

Another Christmas Gift Project

I think I might actually be ready in time for Christmas if I keep this up. LOL!

This little box came together so nicely. I got the directions from Splitcoast Stampers, here. I will be making more of these. The image is from Pink Cat Studios. They had a huge sale on digis this weekend.


This is for my daughter. A collection of lip gloss and mini nail polishes.

Take Care.


Challenges entered:
Daisy Doodles - Use a digi
Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

There She Goes - Holiday Project
Stamp and Fun - Winter
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Use a Freebie (My papers are from a free digi kit)

Crafty Boots - Young at Heart



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


14 comments:

  1. that is so cute! and she is going to love it! I'm going to check out the directions for this fun box.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic box and image Lawren.. Your daughter will LOVE this..Saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! I was there shopping, went to bed, then forgot all about the sale!

    I'm sure your daughter will love this cute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift idea...and I love that you're including nail polishes and lip glosses with it - perfect!!! She'll love it, I'm sure. What girl wouldn't? :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks, too, for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren this is so stinkin' CUTE! I just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget that to win, you need to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious box of goodies for your daughter, Lawren! Super cute!!! Thanks for sharing about where to find the pattern -- I think I'm going to borrow the idea and make some of these for my girls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little box Lawren, your daughter will love it.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet idea! So glad I saw it on MIM! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute Lawren, love it! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab box! I like Spiltcoast Stampers too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...such cute images...thanks for joining us at SFC….

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun gift! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great project! I know your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!

    ~Ashley
    My Partner in Crafting Crime DT

    ReplyDelete