Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stylin' for the weekend

As I was cleaning up my hard drive I realized I had not posted a couple cards I had made. Seems like that's all I did this weekend - cleaned! I'm tired now.

This image is from A Day For Daisies. I love this image and I thought it was so classy.



The sentiment is from TLC Creations.

Take care, I have to go prepare for next week.



Challenges entered:
The Squirrel and the Fox - One for the Girls

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything Goes





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. OH MY... this is definitely stylin'.....LOVE LOVE your card...colors, layering...everything. I also love your project using the Smell My Feet. You are still on a roll with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, wonderful colouring. Love the layers. Thanks so much for playing with us the Squirrel and the Fox.Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! fabulous colours too. Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, the colouring on your dress is amazing! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete