Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spooky and Scary with The Stamping Boutique

Hello, it's time for the next challenge at the Stamping Boutique. We want to see your spooky and scary Halloween projects!

Ok, my projects isn't spooky or scary. My daughter is not into spooky Halloween so neither am I. I used Princess Jennifer Latte the Witch. She can be found in the store, here. (HINT: She's on sale right now with all the Halloween images) I may not be into scary but I tell you I would not like to meet a witch of any kind in the night. LOL! Yes, I am a big Chicken!



Take care and don't forget to link up those projects!


Challenges entered:
Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers - Cute with a Dark Twist
Hooked On Craft Challenge – Something Spooky!
Kaboodle Doodles - Halloween/Fall
Pollycraft - Spooky Going On
Clear it Out - Use Trim
Sweet Stampin' - Trick or Treat



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely colouring here Lawren and your witch is not at all scary.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think that it is Spooky enough for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one of my favotrite borders, it looks like dripping wax, fab.
    Thank you for entering your great card at Sweet Stampin Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and great image and colouring! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are used the excellent shades of the colors in your paper cards.....I like especially the border of your card also ,keep up your work!!!!
    membership card
    Pvc cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very different take on Halloween.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete