Monday, October 3, 2011

New Release at Paper Pretties

Hello Friends, it's that time again. Today is Monday so that means a new release at Paper Pretties and a new challenge starts as well. This week's release is cute, cute, cute.


The image I chose is called Johnny Appleseed. Isn't he sweet?
I want to make some tags for my holiday baking this year. Johnny will be on a few tags himself. LOL!


The challenge this week is a color challenge. We want you to use Brown, Red, Yellow, Orange (plus neutrals) on your projects. I found some wonderful digi papers that had almost all the colors in it. Let's see what you can come up with and link up on the challenge blog.

Take care.


Challenge entered:
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Crackers
ABC Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Outlawz - Fall Colors but no Fall image



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. I love you take on this image. I't always so hard to choose and wish I had time to make a card with both. What's also cool is your red apples and Jackie's green apples. Funny how that is. I like green apples and my DH loves red. Any way....you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really lovely image and I love your colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy image and a great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute image & lovely backing papers. The buttons & twine are a nice touch. Thanx for joining the Crafty Cardmakers chalenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your papers. Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges for our first return challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute image, it sounds as if you are a very busy, but organized lady! Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges. I hope you will play again on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete