Sunday, October 30, 2011

It has been a lovely weekend and i am sad it's almost over. My family sent new pictures of my niece and nephew and I'm feeling kind of homesick, missing the kids, but... they got snow this weekend. LOL! So I guess I'm not missing them too much because I would not want to trade places with them right now. I don't miss cold, snowy weather.

Anyhoooo, I was thinking of my niece when I made this little treat bag. She is so funny and very girly, so I think she will love this. The image is from The Stamping Boutique.


Take Care.

Challenges entered:
Charisma Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbon - Bingo (Punches/Dies, Flowers, Ribbon)
Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
Saturday Challenge - Spooky of Whimsical
Crafting When I Can - Anything but a card





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little treat bag and that is one cute owl. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little card, the owl is so cute and great colours.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple and pink together and was really drawn to your project. Where do you live now since you are out of snow? Being in SC, we rarely get snow and we are like children when we have a chance of even getting a few flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owl absolutely adorable!! Cute!! Beautiful creations.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your niece is going to love this, it's adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your little creation, its just gorgoeus! Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin, hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww--I bet she loved this! Thanks for joining us over at Crafting When We can. Janet DT

    ReplyDelete