Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I dislike Halloween. It's not one of my favorite days, although my daughter loves it. I have to say the big kids have taken over this year. While we were out they were everywhere and they were rude and pushy. I think there is a point where you are too old to go trick or treat and you should just stay home. Ok, enough of my ranting, not what I came to do.

I did come to share a card. The image is from The Stamping Boutique. The image is called Emo Alice and can be found here.




Take Care.

Challenges entered:
Dutch Dare - Pearls and Swirls

Heart Song Inspirations - 3 or more Layers
Crafty Boots - Young at Heart
Come and Get it - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - Freestyle




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, super job, happy Halloween:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good way to get all that stress out of your system is to make a card or two. Great Emo card Lawren, keep channelling that stress.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card - love the image - nnot a fan of halloween myself - but quite like making halloween themed crafts!! Makes a change from christmas! Thanks for your entry to the Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great make! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots x

    ReplyDelete