Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Columbus Day!

Yes, it's Columbus Day. If my daughter wasn't in school, I probably wouldn't remember a holiday like today. I know that's sad, but I admit it. I only remember holidays when I have the day off and I don't today. LOL!

Onto the new challenge at Daisy Doodles. This Challenge is "Columbus Day/Sail Away". Use a digi image on your projects with a boat, relaxing or something to do with the shore or sailing. This challenge will end on October 23rd at 7:00 p.m. EST.



I used digi paper and sentiment from TLC Creations.

So come over and link up for the new challenge. See ya there.

Take Care.


Challenge entered:
Craft Your Passion - A card for All Occasions
Digi Darla - Blue and Brown





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren, this is SO cute!! Love your colouring on the boat, and matching patterned paper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your sentiment! That's awesome and perfect for your card! Beautiful card and thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card, Love the image, thanks for sharing with us at CYP, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete