Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baking Up Some Fun

Hello! The weekend is almost over and I have been busy! That' a good thing. I got so much accomplished, I feel good. It helped that it was a rainy miserable weekend. Stuck in the house is a good thing to be, sometimes.

I've been in the mood for lasagna, so the house right now smells so good! Dinner is going to be fabulous. So my baking lead to my inspiration on this card. The image is called AJ
the Chef and is available, here at the Stamping Boutique Store.



I wanted to do something different so this pocket card was just the thing. Quick, easy and simple to do.

OK, take care.


Challenges entered:
CRAFT Challenge - Bright Colors

IDIC - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Use a Digi
Fab N Funky - Diecuts or punches
One Stop Crafts - Anything Goes
Anything Goes - Diecuts or punches

Hiding in My Craft Room - Use Scraps


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


7 comments:

  1. Cute! Nice image and coloring and I like the idea of a pocket card for this image. Very pretty colors for this card. Thank you for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 76! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project and lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T challenge with this wonderful creation.
    Betty x x

    GDT for the month of October at C.R.A.F.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren-This is a super cute card. I never think to do the criss cross cards and I should. They are such an awesome way to spin things up. Thanks for playing at I Did it Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... I don't know what has me drooling more, your adorable pocket card or the mention of lasagna! Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week ♥
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, just love the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the HIMCR challenge. Be sure and check by each Saturday for a new challenge!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete