Monday, October 31, 2011

AWW, It's Monday Again

Yes it's Monday and know what that means? Yes, it's a new week but it also means it Paper Pretties release day and a brand new challenge.

This week we have a wonderful sentiment only set to release. Oh, there's also a couple new images.

This week's challenge is to use a sentiment and for my sample I used one of the new sentiments being released.

Challenge entered:
Come and Get it - Anything Goes




I also made up a quick tag from the new release. Isn't this coffee cup cute?


I hope to be ready for Christmas this year with my projects and tags. I am always so last minute.

Be sure to stop by the challenge blog so you can enter.


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


1 comment:

  1. Wow....you did TWO great projects for today. I'm so loving those sentiments and love how you composed it. It definitely looks spacy. And, the cup tag is perfect. I can see me at Starbucks drinking a cup of java with the tag holding my work place. (I don't really do Starbucks, but I love coffee and Dunkin' Donuts!)

    ReplyDelete