Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Release with Paper Pretties



Hello Friends. It's Monday and that means it's new release day at Paper Pretties. I think these images get cuter and cuter each week, but I am biased. LOL. This week we have a sporting theme.

The image I used for my project is called Alley Gator and he's in the Paper Pretties store. The set also includes sentiments.



This week's challenge is to use buttons. So head on over to the challenge blog and link up your projects.

Take Care.


Challenge entered:
OWH - Digi Challenge





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren welcome to the TSB DT I'm looking forward working with you
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card. I couldn't find bowling paper anywhere. Where did you find that fabulous paper? I had to improvise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! That's adorable. What a sweet image and great card.

    ReplyDelete