Thursday, September 1, 2011

Friendship is....

Hi all. It that time again - time for a new challenge at Sweet Stamping Treats. This week we have a color challenge for you. We want to see your projects with Auqu, Red and one more color of your choice. For my project I used a tree from the Three Tree's collection #1.

These colors really look nice together. My DP is from a digi kit I found on the internet by Maria S, called Popsicle. And of course my sentiment is from TLC Creations.

Don't forget to jump over to the blog and link up your creations.

Take Care.


Challenge entered:
Sew Many Cards - Edge Punch

Little Red Wagon - Border Punches
Crafty Creations - 3 or more dies or punches





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


1 comment:

  1. Lawren, This is so pretty. I have not seen your work in a long time. It is nice to see your work again.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete