Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm so happy, Oh so happy

I am so surprised I can keep a secret but now, I can reveal! Did you check out the blog for The Stamping Boutique today! They announced the new design team and guess what?....I'M ON IT!

Yes, I made the design team for The Stamping Boutique! What's more I get to help celebrate TBS 2nd Birthday! I'm so giddy with excitement.

Happy Birthday TSB! Come celebrate 2 years with us. There's challenges and prizes all month long. Head over to the challenge blog for your chance to win some fun digis from TSB.



Yesterday started a new challenge over at the challenge blog.


CHALLENGE #15
RECIPE

4~different colors
3~different embellishments
2~different DP's
1~digital image (please note this is a DIGITAL image)

Here's my sample for the challenge. I used the image named "Fairy's Nap".


Ok, so take care.



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT, Lawren! Well deserved! Your cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and welcome to the team Lawren. I just love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and welcome to the team, love the coloring on you card!

    ReplyDelete