Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!

Yes today is a happy day and the start to a long weekend. I am so ready for that. I got the grass cut earlier this week so I didn't have to do it this weekend and now I am doing my happy dance!

I have a project today to share. I have been trying to get something done with a digi from Limited Runs for some time and finally I found time to get it done. I'm easily excited. If you haven't checked out Nikki's shop you should. She has some sweet little digis there.


OK, I am off to finish up some coloring.

Take Care.

Challenges entered:
Aud Sentiments - For a Girl
Crafty Sentiments - Ribbons and Bows

Stamp Something - Use a Digi




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. Lawren this looks fantastic I love all the purples :) you can always add it into the customer gallery too at the store
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the sweet n kind words too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring, unique layout and lovin' the lilac! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week, good luck!
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laren, what a lovely cheerful card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete