Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Color Challenge at the Outlawz

Hello everyone. It's color challenge time again at the Outlawz. This month I am guest designer for the color challenge and it has been so much fun. I have to admit these challenges really have been a challenge for me. This week in particular really had me and my mojo scratching our heads. LOL!

The challenge is to use
Majestic Violet, Gala Pink and Mariner for your projects. This week the Spectacular September is "Add something crocheted".





I broke my camera recently so my colors have been really off in my photos, sorry. But for your inspiration we also have a picture.


For my crocheted piece I crocheted a scallop border and then rolled it into a flower and added a pearl brad in the middle. I couldn't find my flower patterns to make a real flower. But I like how this turned out.

Well I hope you will join us this week.

Take Care.


Challenge entered:
Di's Digi Downloads - Make your own flowers

Jen's Digi Stamps - Let's Hear it for the Girls




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. Very cute and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Project! Thanks for joining us Jens Digi Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Project! Thanks for joining us Jens Digi Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren:

    Love your sweet card and the crocheted hats are just wonderful! Thanks for sharing it over at Jen's Digi Stamps.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Jens Digi Stamps challenge.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete