Saturday, September 24, 2011

Belated Birthdays

I hate when I miss someone's birthday. I can remember their special day is coming up until the day of - then "poof" it's gone. So I am working ahead because I know I'm going to miss someone's birthday.

Today's card uses an image from The Stamping Boutique. They have so many wonderful, versatile images. And on Wednesday, there is One Buck Wednesday; you can't beat that.


The sentiment is from a set by Doodle Pantry.

Take care.


Challenge entered:
OCL - Patterned paper

Alphabet Challenge - Q for Quick and Simple





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, thankyou for joining us at Alphabet Challenges this time i hope you will join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete