Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn Harvest

Everywhere you look you are starting to see Fall things and Even Christmas and Halloween. We are still so hot here in FL, it's really hard to get into an Autumn frame of mind.

This week's Designed 2 Delight challenge was an autumn image. I made my card, not sure I'm crazy about it. maybe when it cools down temperature wise, I'll try this image again.



Take Care.



Challenges entered:

Designed 2 Delight - Stamp of the month

Digital Tuesday - Celebrate the Season (Any season)
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Happy Harvest

Lexi's Creations - Autumn
HLSC - Falling Leaves





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


7 comments:

  1. Sweet card..love the papers you used and the pretty leaves !! Thanks for playing along this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the cooler weather...and the autumn cards! Very nice!

    Just wanted to pop by to thank you for visiting my blog and always leaving a thank you for the freebies. Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren,
    Your card is so very pretty! I love what you have done with Faith's image! Thank you for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    HLSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, it brings a smile to my face.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Your multicoloured "autumn" letters look fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!! The papers are wonderful. Thanks for linking up with us this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I certainly like it and want to know where you got the leaves....they added a lot of pop to your card and I want some..haha

    ReplyDelete