Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer's almost over

Well it's official, summer is almost over. For me this summer went way to quickly and now it's gone. In less than a week, school will begin and we are back to our normal routine and homework, Oh My.

I have a card to share today. It reminds me of being young again and playing all day during the summer. The image is from Anne Fenton. She has freebies on her blog, here.

Growing up there was a field across the street from our house. All the kids played in that field and in the joining woods. (I was such a tomboy) Hanging out, catching butterflies and frogs. I want to be a kid again - except for school. LOL!

Off to finish dinner.

Take Care.

Challenge entered:
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi

Clear it Out - Summer


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com



4 comments:

  1. What a great card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card. love it

    thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you will join us next time too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love your image, so cute. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete