Monday, August 22, 2011

New Release at Paper Pretties

I'm so excited, it's new release day at Paper Pretties. I think the releases get more and more cute each week. We also start a new challenge today, but first let me tell you about the release.

This image is called Sudz and he is so cute!


The challenge this week is a color challenge - Blue, Brown and one other color. See that's easy. Be sure to head over to the blog and link up your wonderful creations. We love seeing those.

Take Care.


Challenge entered:
Squigglefly - Waterworks

Totally Gorjuss - Cute and Cuddly

Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

KB Cute Monday - Use Twine

Cards for Men - Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Very nice Lawren. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Lawren. Love that sweet image and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren....this is super....and I love those bubbles...I'm saving this for my files for future reference

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren this is adorable!! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawren, such a cute and cuddly card. Suits our challenge at Totally Gorjuss just perfectly! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the design and the image also. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is such a fun card, Lawren! Makes me happy just looking at the cute puppy with those fabulous colors. Love how you put the Dew Drops together to make bubbles -- so clever!

    ReplyDelete