Monday, August 15, 2011

It's a New Release at Paper Pretties!

Good Morning! There's so much going on at Paper Pretties today! It's new release day, the start of a new challenge AND a Birthday Blog Hop to honor our fellow DT member, JACKIE!!!!

Happy Birthday, Jackie!!!

You should have arrived from Cely's blog, if not go to the Paper Pretties blog to begin the birthday hop.

Today's release is super cute. We are in the mood for a picnic or barbecue.

My project today uses the new image called "Chop Chop". This is one page from a recipe book I have been creating. Isn't he cute?!


Whew!, I told you a lot was going on. Be sure to enter the new challenge for a chance to win some digis from Paper Pretties. The theme is a picnic or barbecue!

Next you are off to visit, Lisa's blog.


Take Care.


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. ummmm dump cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I also love dump cake and lost the recipe....now I have yours....haha thanks a bunch...and again, adorable recipe card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren I really do love this page! It is a fabulous idea to use this image for something so fun! Great job, and thank you very much for my birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally getting a chance to hop!

    Such a cute recipie card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your recipe card! You can make more and use my piggy some time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawren, could this get any cuter? I just love the idea of the recipe card!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete