Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Flashback Friday and I'm the GD!

Hi friends. It's Flashback Friday and I'm the guest designer! I won the last Flashback Friday so i got to pick the next challenge. I have chosen your first gift card holder. Show us your first gift card holder and be sure to link up over at Flashback Friday Challenge blog. Don't be shy, it's not about your latest and greatest work; it's a flashback to past.



Here's my first gift card holder.



Take Care and come join the fun! There is a fabulous prize up for grabs too from The Cat's Meow. You could win this wonderful set called "Baggin Some Rays"!







Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being GD at FBF! Great challenge choice, I've linked mine.
    Best, Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super FUN!!! off to link up mine now :)
    and congrats on the GD gig!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gift card holder! I joined in too...what a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete