Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I can bring home the bacon.....

When I saw this image from Sweet Stamping Treats I knew I had to work with it. This was so me when I was younger. I wanted to be the career woman, making my own way...now I just want to win the lottery so I can stop working. LOL! The image is called Working Woman and it's in the store under the category of "People".


The sentiment is from TLC Creations. I may be dating myself but I remember this song from a commercial back in the day. Now I can't get it out of my head. LOL!

Have a good evening



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you there Lawren! Can't wait until I can retire, lol!

    What a really great card - love that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun image and saying, and yes, I remember that commercial, and wanting the same things, too -- LOL! Beautiful card -- your coloring is especially wonderful!

    ReplyDelete