Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hello everyone. It's Saturday, my favorite day! I've been busy working on some things behinds the scenes. I can't share them just yet but trust me, I've been busy.

I did manage to fit in a few things I can share now. This card features cherries. The image is from Tiffany Doodles, the paper and sentiment is from TLC Creations. Enjoy!


I finally took the plunge and tried coloring on Kraft paper. I have been seeing that technique around blogland and wanted to try. So this was my first attempt. I am please with the look and would definitely do that again.



Challenges enterd:
Tiffany Doodles - Kraft Krazy

KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Something Old(Ribbon) Something New (New technique)
AI Factory - Anything Goes

Jellypark Challenges - Use your favorite embellishment (Mine is rhinestones)
Sarah Hurley - Stitching



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


8 comments:

  1. love the coloring on kraft, lawren! such a sweet card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did such a great job coloring on the kraft paper! and the cherries are really cute!
    thanks for joining our fave embellies challenge at Jellypark Friends, Lawren! I'm so glad you came over and played along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy (and thanx for letting us know the old/new part). Hope to see you back again next week.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job - Everything looks better on Kraft, dontcha think? Thanks for sharing with us at Tiffany Doodles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Your coloring is beautiful. thanks for joining us at Jellypark.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card!!! I love the cherries :-) Thanks for playong along at Tiffany Doodles this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card with a gorgeous colour combination. Thanks for entering my challenge with Sarah Hurley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete